Monday, January 3, 2011

I swear it's my New Year's Resolution people...

Okay, I know you're probably ready to give up on me... I don't blame you!  I admit it, I'm a terrible blogger in 2010.  It's a new year and I assure you I'll do better! 

The last 6 weeks in the Munn home have been a little OC... that's our way of saying Outta Control in our world :)  Between Thanksgiving, a cruise to the Bahamas, 5 Christmas celebrations, and a major house renovation, I'm EXHAUSTED to say the least!  So here's the recap:

Thanksgiving was spent at the Munn's side this year.  It was a wonderful day of family and yummy food.  The highlight of the weekend was heading out to shop on black Friday.  We left home at 10pm and arrived home at 9 the next morning.  It was a night of CRAZINESS and lots of family memories to say the least!


In mid December, Rob and I headed out to Maryland to spend some time with my amazing aunt and uncle and cousins.  They have this MASSIVE Christmas party complete with more food then you could ever eat, karaoke, and maybe a few adult beverages... just a few though :)  It was a blast... til the next morning flying to Miami to catch our cruise ship!



 The cruise to the Bahama's was AMAZING.  It was our first chance to travel as a married couple since our honeymoon.  It was so great to eat a hot meal together and remember what it was like to be in love and in tune with each other.  It was also LOVELY to soak up some sunshine while it was -6 here in Iowa :)  It was a wonderful week of time with each other before the madness of the holidays began.



Christmas needs it's own post, so that shall be in the works this week.  Until then, join me in my New Year's resolution to take a moment, and take a breath!  Happy 2011 to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment